We have always taken pride in being a client-centric firm, putting our clients’ needs first, and ensuring you get the best outcomes, and have the best experience getting there. The pandemic has thrown us all for a loop, but our commitment to client satisfaction remains the same. We take our responsibility to you seriously, and in addition to meeting your design goals, we are taking every measure to ensure your safety, as well as our own.
This new world has us all reassessing our homes; how we use them, and what we want from them. We’re having to create new functionality, and new uses for our rooms. Our homes have also become a sanctuary in these uncertain times. Whatever your needs, Douglas Graneto Design will continue to provide world class design services, whilst adhering to all safety measures. Have a look at the steps we’re taking, then contact us to make your first appointment. We look forward to helping you turn your house into the home you need it to be, now and for the future.
- Safety first! For you, our client, and for all our vendors
- Following all safety protocols for employees in our office
- Virtual consultations available via Zoom
- Maintaining distance during site visits and in person meetings
- Masks, gloves and booties are with us at all times
- Happy to meet the delivery, let in the painter or electrician, and close up the house afterwards
- Can manage workers while you are on vacation or out of the house, so that your risk is negligible
- Flexibility in making it work whatever your comfort level is